WASHINGTON, Thurston CD – A federal judge dismissed a claim Friday by two farmers who allege the Washington State Conservation Commission violated their constitutional rights, likely sending to state court the dispute over their ouster as Thurston Conservation District supervisors…The conservation commission voted Johnson and Mankamyer off the conservation district board Feb. 20 after a one-day hearing on allegations they hampered operations and harassed staff. Johnson and Mankamyer said their attempts to supervise the staff stirred up the allegations.
NACD Summer Meeting
August 2nd, 2019
The big day is here.
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at Mancos Conservation District
- Hazardous waste roundup a continuing success
- Sherburne Soil and Water Conservation District celebrates 75 years of conservation
- Airport completes stormwater filtration system with Teton CD grant
- Butte County Resource Conservation District will pay 75% of costs to restore forestland lost in Camp Fire
- Kittitas Conservation District helps producers improve efficiency in water usage
- Nominations Open for Hugh Hammond Bennett Award for Conservation Excellence
- Session to teach building, growing with high tunnels