WASHINGTON, Thurston CD – A federal judge dismissed a claim Friday by two farmers who allege the Washington State Conservation Commission violated their constitutional rights, likely sending to state court the dispute over their ouster as Thurston Conservation District supervisors…The conservation commission voted Johnson and Mankamyer off the conservation district board Feb. 20 after a one-day hearing on allegations they hampered operations and harassed staff. Johnson and Mankamyer said their attempts to supervise the staff stirred up the allegations.
IDEA Conference (Idaho)
June 26th, 2019
2 days to go.
- Saving monarchs ‘one yard at a time’
- Volunteers enjoy ‘a little bit of archaeology’ at Napa River cleanup
- Students, volunteers plant trees for Saxtons River floodplain protection
- Grant to protect Barry County’s High Bank Creek Property
- Kalkaska Conservation District leads monthly weeknight walks
- Pollinator-Friendly Urban Spaces and Working Lands
- RCD is Hiring – Forester – Napa County RCD
- Job: Chief Engineer, Minnesota