WASHINGTON, Thurston CD – A federal judge dismissed a claim Friday by two farmers who allege the Washington State Conservation Commission violated their constitutional rights, likely sending to state court the dispute over their ouster as Thurston Conservation District supervisors…The conservation commission voted Johnson and Mankamyer off the conservation district board Feb. 20 after a one-day hearing on allegations they hampered operations and harassed staff. Johnson and Mankamyer said their attempts to supervise the staff stirred up the allegations.
IDEA Conference (Idaho)
June 26th, 2019
70 days to go.
- Conservation Forester
- Urban Agriculture and Noxious Weed Coordinator
- Supes to appoint Climate Action committee Tuesday
- Conservation Commission plans slate of soil health workshops
- Removing the plants that clog the Salinas River
- Tractor Training
- Conservation the thing with training
- WV farmers can apply for assistance to revegetate their land