WASHINGTON, Thurston CD – A federal judge dismissed a claim Friday by two farmers who allege the Washington State Conservation Commission violated their constitutional rights, likely sending to state court the dispute over their ouster as Thurston Conservation District supervisors…The conservation commission voted Johnson and Mankamyer off the conservation district board Feb. 20 after a one-day hearing on allegations they hampered operations and harassed staff. Johnson and Mankamyer said their attempts to supervise the staff stirred up the allegations.
NACD Annual Meeting
February 8th, 2020
3 months to go.
- Causer announces $50,000 grant to McKean County CD to target invasive plant species
- Cambria County Conservation District highlights stream restoration projects
- Cleaning up the coulee: Trash removal just one piece of the puzzle in improving English Coulee water quality
- Richland SWCD collecting milkweed seed pods
- Sebastian County Conservation District Reaches New Heights With Drone
- SWCD accepting common milkweed seed to increase monarch butterfly habitat
- Rare Grant Opportunity for Landowners to Create Fire Resilient Landscape
- Invasive mussels meet their match across Idaho