CALIFORNIA, Solano RCD — The Solano Resource Conservation District is hiring a Seasonal Educator for its award winning environmental education program to provide classroom and/or field trip instruction for the Suisun Marsh Watershed Program, the School Water Education Program (SWEP), the High School Biomonitoring Program and/or the Watershed Explorers Program. The educator will lead groups of 10-20 students through several environmental education or restoration activities at various locations. The educator should have a background working with children, knowledge of the local flora and fauna, and appropriate enthusiasm and class management skills to lead and excite students ages 8-18 in nature-based settings. Download the educator recruitment flier here and the job announcement here.
NACD Annual Meeting
February 8th, 2020
16 days to go.
- Conservation Desktop Briefer
- NCDEA dues for 2020
- Conservation District Creates Awareness about School Forests
- Communities weigh in on Oregon’s 100-year water vision
- Partners form new demonstration farm
- County approves tax to aid conservation district
- Volunteers plant trees along Washington pocket estuary to aid salmon
- Moses Lake Watershed Council holding public meeting