WASHINGTON – The Kittitas County Conservation District is seeking applicants for a full-time temporary position funded through at least 12/31/18. This position focuses on learning the conservation planning process, Farm Bill programs, and local conservation practices and then using that knowledge (under the guidance of experienced planners) to provide sound technical assistance to landowners and land managers.
IDEA Conference (Idaho)
June 26th, 2019
2 days to go.
- Saving monarchs ‘one yard at a time’
- Volunteers enjoy ‘a little bit of archaeology’ at Napa River cleanup
- Students, volunteers plant trees for Saxtons River floodplain protection
- Grant to protect Barry County’s High Bank Creek Property
- Kalkaska Conservation District leads monthly weeknight walks
- Pollinator-Friendly Urban Spaces and Working Lands
- RCD is Hiring – Forester – Napa County RCD
- Job: Chief Engineer, Minnesota