WASHINGTON – The Kittitas County Conservation District is seeking applicants for a full-time temporary position funded through at least 12/31/18. This position focuses on learning the conservation planning process, Farm Bill programs, and local conservation practices and then using that knowledge (under the guidance of experienced planners) to provide sound technical assistance to landowners and land managers.
NACD Annual Meeting
February 8th, 2020
The big day is here.
- Conservation Desktop Briefer
- NCDEA dues for 2020
- Conservation District Creates Awareness about School Forests
- Communities weigh in on Oregon’s 100-year water vision
- Partners form new demonstration farm
- County approves tax to aid conservation district
- Volunteers plant trees along Washington pocket estuary to aid salmon
- Moses Lake Watershed Council holding public meeting