WASHINGTON – The Kittitas County Conservation District is seeking applicants for a full-time temporary position funded through at least 12/31/18. This position focuses on learning the conservation planning process, Farm Bill programs, and local conservation practices and then using that knowledge (under the guidance of experienced planners) to provide sound technical assistance to landowners and land managers.
NACD Summer Meeting
August 2nd, 2019
The big day is here.
- Hazardous waste roundup a continuing success
- Sherburne Soil and Water Conservation District celebrates 75 years of conservation
- Airport completes stormwater filtration system with Teton CD grant
- Butte County Resource Conservation District will pay 75% of costs to restore forestland lost in Camp Fire
- Kittitas Conservation District helps producers improve efficiency in water usage
- Nominations Open for Hugh Hammond Bennett Award for Conservation Excellence
- Session to teach building, growing with high tunnels
- Modern farming