Join conservationists around the country on October 24, 2017 to learn about Oregon’s strategic approach to conservation.
In 2009, the Natural Resources Conservation Service in Oregon began the process of changing their business model. Program dollars are now leveraged with partner funds and spent on focused investments, benefiting agriculture and our partnership workforce. Tune in as district conservationists share how they have tailored the approach to their local county resource concerns.
Join the conversation. Share your ideas and experiences with peers during this interactive discussion on the value of partnership and planning before contracting.
- Nathan James, NRCS District Conservationist
- Thomas Snyder, NRCS District Conservationist
How and when to connect
- When: Tuesday, October 24, 10:00-11:00 a.m. PST | 1:00-2:00 p.m. EST.
- Where: The session will be held on Adobe Connect at http://nrcs.adobeconnect.com/ncpp/
- Audio: Sound will broadcast through Adobe Connect (VoIP)
- Webinar flyer: WhatWorks_OctFlyer-Oregon-web
- Links to records of previous webinars: What Works in the Field Recordings